HYDAC has a wide range of fluid-power products: Hydraulic Filters, Accumulators, Valves, Clamps, Electronics, and Compact Hydraulic Systems.
The HYDAC products for process technology, thanks to their high quality, contribute to ensuring proper functioning and prolong the service life of components, systems and machines to a considerable extent. The products presented here are the culmination of numerous field tests, the research carried out in the HYDAC Group's own laboratories and decades of experience in process technology.
Line filter PRFL, strainer filter PRFS, MultiRheo filter PMRF, process filter PFL, PFM, PFH, stainless steel pressure filter EDF, process bag filter PBF
- Filter cartridges
- Strainer filter elements
- Slotted tube elements
The product range includes filtration components for low to high viscosity media for the process engineering, chemical and plastics processing industry.
- Back-flushing filter AutoFilt® RF3
- Back-flushing filter AutoFilt® RF4
- AutoFilt® TwistFlow Strainer ATF
- Back-flushing high-pressure filter AutoFilt® RFH
Oil service units
Mobile filter-pump units for filling, flushing and off-line filtration. Can be used during commissioning, oil changes and maintenance work.
Cooling lubricant treatment plant
Cooling lubricant treatment system with automatic back-flushing filter AutoFilt® RF3 for service filtration on machine tools, machining centers,
transfer lines, washing machines, and for treating the back-flush volume via the spin-sieve process.
HYDAC develops integrated complete solutions, comprising a wide range of products and services, for and with their customers.
- Backflush Treatment Unit BTU
- TwistFlow Strainer Station
- Customer-specific skid and system solutions for process technology
Measuring technology and sensor systems
Sensor systems tailored to applications in pressure, temperature, filling level, flow rate and
oil condition; special electronic 4-way pressure switch with TÜV certification
Also available with TÜV certificate for applications in safety-related controls (TRD 421); devices for switching, monitoring and controlling; multifunction portable data recorders.
- Monitoring and control for bypass valve safety functions with type approval and certified to TRD 421.
- Combined supply of lubricating, pressurized seal oil and control oil with a turbo compressor in a cracking system.
Bladder accumulator stations
With monitoring devices up to 550 bar, e.g. for safety controls
Bladder accumulators, diaphragm accumulators and piston accumulators for shock absorption, pulsation damping, energy storage, volume compensation and media separation.
- Stainless steel ball valves: To shut off gases, chemicals, paints, water etc.; operating pressure up to maximum 500 bar, sizes 4 - 200.
- HY-ROS Mounting Systems: an extensive range of clamps for mounting pipes, hoses and components.
- Connection systems, test points and quick release couplings.
For actuating butterfly valves, gate valves, gas flow diverters etc.; force up to 750 kN, stroke up to 1,000 mm, speed 50 mm/sec, accumulator size up to 50 I.
100 Wormans Mill Court
Frederick, MD 21701
PWEA PennTec Conference 2017
June 4th thru 7th 2017 - The PWEA PennTec Conference will be held at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center in Pocono Manor, PA.Read more...
Tri Association Conference 2016
Aug 30 - Sept 2, 2016 Come out to the Convention Center in Ocean City, MD for the Tri Association Conference. We'll be at Booth 63!Read more...